Times have changed.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) first got started as a means for businesses to potentially save money. Today, it is a necessary policy that allows for employees to be as efficient and productive as possible in their roles within an organization, and a way to attract and retain talented employees by allowing them to work the want they want to work – securely.
But there’s no universal set of BYOD policies that will work for every business.
Organizations Might Prefer:
- MDM software
- Setting up specific contracts with mobile carriers
- Changing who is eligible to have a corporate-paid device
- Deploying applications that work cross-platform
Even after deciding which approach will work best, new policies will need to be developed and put into place. It’s a lot.
ICOMM has years of experience managing mobile devices on behalf of our client.
- Order and deploy devices
- Maintain service inventories
- Perform monthly optimizations
- Electronically receive and pay carrier invoices
- Help negotiate carrier contracts
- Help create mobile usage and BYOD/COPE policies
ICOMM will help you determine how best to adapt your mobile environment and usage for cost savings, competitive advantage and employee productivity.
Contact us and request a consultation today. ICOMM can quickly help you identify how we can best help you craft best-practice BYOD/COPE policies and programs for your company.